ALL ABOUT ME (AND THE TRIP)...

We will be spending time at a Volunteering Project in Chile: 'Save The Wild Chinchillas' - Habitat Re-establishment

Thursday 13 October 2011

Spanish lessons on the loo!

Best Blogger Tips
Considering neither of us speak a word of Spanish, Jack thought it would be a good idea to start learning. He's whittled out these 'key phrases & words' and put them on the bathroom wall for some productive toilet reading. 



I was slightly alarmed that he feels the need for us to learn the world 'Help!'. I hope we don't need to use it! 

I'm currently finding myself trying to perfect 'Where's the toilet?' ... taking my small and rather pathetic bladder into consideration :(


I have a feeling these phrases will be uttered many-a-time during the first few weeks....





Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: